tights inspired by various fandoms. what i learned from doing this: masking on illustrator is a real bitch.
fire stock (k project tights) by danf83stock
galaxy stock (wtnv tights) by hameed
desert stock (wtnv tights) by neverfading-stock
cloud stock (wtnv tights) by nataly-stock
-she is greek
-but she doesn’t like feta cheese or yogurt or lamb wth
-she wears shorts when its cold but also a sweatshirt
-she has a photo of evan lysacek above her tv
-sometimes she leaves it offerings of bronzer and spray on tan
-she’s the mayor of jerk town
-one time i think she burned down a building
-a huge nerd
-from florida or something
Hey guys, just wanted to share a really easy to make healthy snack. If you are ever craving something crunchy and salty that isn’t bad for you and super processed, try making some kale chips! Kale is one of the most nutrient dense varieties of leafy greens and is an awesome way to super charge your health. Here’s how you make kale chips.
1. Get a bundle of kale I paid $1.50 for some organic purple kale. Any kale variety is pretty much fine for kale chips. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash the kale leafs first and then dry using a salad spinner or by towel. You want the leafs to be as dry as possible or else your chips will come out soft.
3. Break the kale leafs into smaller chip sized pieces. Peal the leaves off and leave the stiff stalk middle part out of your chip recipe.
4. Drizzle a small amount of olive or canola oil over your kale and mix until every leaf is coated. I used about a cap full of oil for my whole batch so it doesn’t take much.
5. Sprinkle a small amount of salt and mix until it’s well distributed throughout the kale. It doesn’t take to much salt, believe me. So go easy on the salt.
6. Spread the kale leaves in a baking pan or sheet which is covered with parchment paper or tin foil. The kale should all be in one layer. If you stack the leafs too much it will make the soggy.
7. Bake for 20 mins at 350 degrees in your oven.
REBLOG: go to your blog and click the egg to see what hatches
I got Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic the fucking Hedgehog.
Maybe I cracked the egg too fast.
I got Isabelle from animal crossing :o
I got Rogue Titan gettin’ krunk. I was not disappointed.
OH MY GOD I GOD EREN IN TITAN FORM TWERKING
Do you know the horrors that happened where you’re standing?
Life goes on, strange isn’t it?
i really like this
THIS IS WHY I STUDY HISTORY BECAUSE LOOK AT THIS
So a boyband walked onto the Britain’s Got Talent stage and everyone thought they were going to sing One Direction or something typical…and then they sung Stars from Les Miserables.
This is the best thing ever. Just listen to those harmonies <3
THIS IS SO AMAZING. OMG. WOW.
I just had to reblog this (especially since Stars is one of if not my MOST favorite song from Les Misérables.)